29 – 30 March 2014
Brighton Dome Corn Exchange
10am – 6pm Saturday
10am – 6pm Sunday
Join us for two days of chocolate-fuelled festivities when we return to Brighton. It’s the perfect place to stock up on delicious gifts and indulge your passion for all things chocolate.
The Brighton Dome Corn Exchange was completed in 1805 and originally served as the Prince Regent’s riding house. In 2002, it was lovingly restored as part of the Brighton Dome refurbishment project. With its magnificent span of arched ceiling and sprung maple floor, it ranks as one of the funkiest central locations in Brighton City Centre today.
Brighton Chocolate Festival Highlights:
- Treat your Mum to an indulgent & organic Mother’s Day gift from Cocoa Loco
- Sample the delights of the world’s best chocolatiers. From L’Artisan du Chocolat to Damian Allsop
- Chat to Britain’s best artisan chocolate producers and snap up delectable Easter gifts for friends and family
- Discover the health benefits of chocolate
- Feast on decedent brownies & cakes
- Get your faces beautifully painted by Jo’s face painting