Friday 13 – Sunday 15 December 2013
11am-8pm on Friday & Saturday
11am-6pm on Sunday
Southbank Centre Square
(Behind Royal Festival Hall)
This Winter, The Chocolate Festival returns to Southbank Centre for our 11th gastronomic celebration of all things chocolate.
London Chocolate Festival Highlights:
- High Chai afternoon tea with creations by Rekha Mehr of Pistachio Rose.
- Masters of Chocolate Afternoon with Damian Allsop, Paul Wayne Gregory, Andrew Gravett, Barry Johnson and Chantal Coady.
- Create your perfect chocolate bar with a little help from ChocoMe.
- Indulge in a comforting bowl of Southern chocolate chilli from Anna Maes, patisserie from Café On, Outsider Tart and Sweet Tooth Factory or Jaz & Juls’ award-winning organic hot chocolate.
- Learn how to make stuffed chocolate and almond tortellini with Rachels’ Kitchen.
- Indulge in Sugargrain’s award winning Free From cakes and bakes.
- Join a free tutored chocolate tasting with Martin Christy of Seventy%.
- Be whisked into a forest of fond memories through tasting chocolate with Chocanory
- Delight your friends and family with Easter gifts from L’Artisan du Chocolat, The Chocolatier, Chocolate & Love, Hotel Chocolat, Rococo Chocolates, Pacari and many more…