Friday 13 – Sunday 15 December 2013
11am-8pm on Friday & Saturday
11am-6pm on Sunday
Southbank Centre Square
(Behind Royal Festival Hall)
This Winter, The Chocolate Festival returns to Southbank Centre for our 11th gastronomic celebration of all things chocolate.
London Chocolate Festival Highlights:
- Valrhona Chocolate Afternoon Tea based on Joanne Harris’ international best-selling novel ‘Chocolat’.
- Masters of Chocolate Afternoon with Damian Allsop, Andrew Gravett, Paul A Young, Jon Bentham, Barry Johnson and Chantal Coady.
- Create your perfect chocolate bar with a little help from ChocoMe.
- Indulge in Jaz & Juls’ award-winning organic hot chocolate, or patisserie from Outsider Tart and Sweet Tooth Factory.
- Learn how to make salted caramel pecan brownies with Rachels’ Kitchen.
- Indulge in The Free From Bakehouse’s award winning Free From cakes and bakes.
- Join a free daily quiz with Original Beans.
- Be whisked on a voyage of discovery to find the true flavours of chocolate with Martin Christy of Seventy%.
- Delight your friends and family with Christmas gifts from L’Artisan du Chocolat, The Chocolatier, Hotel Chocolat, Rococo Chocolates, Choco Passion, Pacari and many more…